Sunday, April 18, 2010

Autumn themed YOJ piece from Amanda

Hi Diva's :)

I didn't know if I was going to have time to participate in this month's YOJ theme, but guess what? I "made" time :) (The housework will always be there LOL!).

Here it is - posted a couple of pics, so you can see the several ways of wearing this necklace (long or short). It's chocka with Carnelian, Citrine, Goldstone, Red Tigers Eye, Rutilated Quartz, Cherry Quartz, Garnet, Orange Quartz and sparkly plummy Swarovski crystals :) I love the copper with these colours - so rich and warm. The idea was to create something that you could wear with jumpers and warmer things, as well as with shirts etc, if you like to layer in autumn as I do... ;)


Cheers,
Amanda ("Pallina" for the newbies)

5 comments:

  1. Now ths is a creation I will wear EVERYDAY.... and if I don't have an outfit to fit on the the day, I will find one to match..it is

    S T U N N I N G!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine :) I'm really partial to these colours too, being a redhead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scumptious darling!!! Loving all the different gemstones :)Another beautifully crafted piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love those colours.

    ReplyDelete