Thursday, July 2, 2009

some new projects

Hullo Ladies!

I have a couple of new pieces finished and I am looking to show them off!

this is 'Lapis Diva' in sterling silver with a light patina and a deep rich lapis lazuli cab. This diva is simple and elegant



next is 'Labradorite Storm' since the fire in the stone looks like lightning, and the curls are inspired by the drizzles of raindrops on an uneven surface. Also sterling silver but with a darker patina to complement the dark grays in the labradorite.



lastly a pretty necklace in labradorite which I can't seem to
photograph decently enough to show just how much fire all these beads have, everything from deep golds to light teal to deeper cobalt blue. The focal has a woven wire bail, and there are Bali sterling silver accents and a touch of Swarovski Crystal Silver Shade bicones for a hint of sparkle.

What can I say, I wish there were more hours in a day. I doubt I am the only one to feel that way!

Cheers
vera

4 comments:

  1. Wow Vera! They are beautiful. Love that Labradorite. You have been busy.
    Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...stunning...you have a uniue talent...love them...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vera those are stunning!!! An incredible talent you have keep up the great work.
    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your Laboradite Storm; they are all beautiful but that one... wow! Congrats on such gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete