Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jens YOJ (Precious)



Well done Amanda, love both pieces. Finally getting back to beading after a few days of 'domestic stuff' mainly outside, house cleaning and garden tidy. Am absolutely stuffed so looking forward to a few days of sitting quietly at my new desk and creating, hopefully! Mean time here's 'my precious', I can even say it in a gollum voice (LOTR). When I picked this button out of my stash I actually said 'well hello my little precious', and a star was born! Oh cut the crap Jen, here she is.

6 comments:

  1. That's so pretty Jen! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda, I think that's the smallest button I beaded around so far, and it went really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what am I doing in here, meant to be elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me by the way, just playing silly buggers! Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying again for the hundreth time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ignore me. I'm new to this blog lark.

    ReplyDelete