Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Tease - the rest of the Parts :)

In my efforts of the last few weeks, other than fixing my puter :(

I have been working on my "The Tease" and have got it all finished (woo hoo) but "forever rushing into things me" forgot to stop! and take all the separate pics along the way so here's the ones I did manage to get and The Final finished product. I will however on my blog ( beadweaver) over the next few weeks I will put up the details of each part in more detail for you :).


The Second Part is The Petersburg Chain:

The Second Picture is the two chains side by side, hmmmm your thinking well now it get interesting, heres the third part ( close up)


That is the two sewn together, ok now lets flip over and see what else I did :).



.....And now Just to put you out of your misery or confusion? here's the finished Product, just remember I will be adding all the details on my blog for you if your interested ;)

ps. sorry about the lousy pics :). Leeanne.

3 comments:

  1. That's lovely Leeanne, very clever and I'm still trying to work it out! I shall have to check the blog. Must have taken ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops that was me forgot to sign it - penny

    ReplyDelete