Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hi Divas

I have a picture of the lovely bracelet that was sent to me for SS.


The picture is a bit blurry unfortunately. It is lovely to wear.

I have also been busy making cool things heres some pictures.

Another blurry photo sorry, I took photo in a hurry on a nasty cloudy day before Xmas as I had to deliver it to my friend for her present. It was orignally a bracelet pattern in B& B mag, my friend saw it and said it would be lovely as a choker so I took the hint!


This is a section of a bracelet that I made for a YOJ competion on Beading Forum - Powered by vBulletin . It is a neat forum - Australian, full of heaps of advice and great pictures.

I also have made myself a little blog - not sure how to put it on here? http://beadingfarmer.blogspot.com/

I am on Felt and working on an Artfire shop. So super busy.

Really looking foreward to the angel beadswap too.

Cheers
Penny (aka Jodlbauer on TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment