Sunday, January 3, 2010

SS # 2 Leeanne's Piece. "PINK ICE"

OMG!!! no make up!, grey hair showing!, new glasses, first thing in the morning look!, still in my pj's!!! but did have my first cup of java lol...
I was the one whom got this Secret Santa Swap started, so only befitting that I put up my picture as well.
You lovely ladies sent me a wee surprize package of swaroski beads in colors of crystal ab, pinks and mauves and thought that I would partake and make up something using them, "PINK ICE".
I have to say thanks to you all for this lovely gift of friendship and is recieved with love and gratitude from the heart.
I used a part of design by 'Lisa Khan' in the latest beadwork magazine and then put my lil twist on it ;). She used pearls, I used the swaroski beads in a graduated form with tiny sz 15 silver and light mauve seed beads. This piece took about 20 hours to make up, hence my beady eyes he he.
I also got a pretty wee bracelet as well from a SS but I have forgotten to take a pic, sorry.
I hope all you lovely Diva's enjoyed partaking in this swap, I have and thank you all. Leeanne.






No comments:

Post a Comment