Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bead Swap Pendant



Hi Ladies,

I am so sorry for the delay, our house is chaos at the moment! Jen sent me an email to remind me, and I just had to make some time to finish it this morning. Thanks Jen!

As the focal already has a pattern, I wanted something really simple so it wouldn't be 'too much'. I don't usually do symmetrical designs, especially geometric looking ones, so this was something outside the square for me. This used jeweller's bronze wire and an onyx bead and is teamed with a stainless steel cable.

Sorry, I thought I had a before photo! Don't be surprised if I re-do this one at some stage if it doesn't grow on me

Vera

2 comments:

  1. Vera! I love it, well done. I'm still trying to work out what to do with the other one, and as you say it's already got a lot going on so keep it simple is what I'm thinking...... so far no luck though. No I really like what you've done with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats beautiful Vera, lovely my fav colorway/blend, great stuff as always.

    ReplyDelete