Monday, September 28, 2009

Good morning divas......



Another lovely rainy day (always seems to be raining when I blog).



Hmmm interesting! Have just taken pics of my September YOJ (Images). The image is a wee wee little pic of 'baby me' art gelled onto a button and embellished around with seed beads into a netted pattern. I've also added a couple of baby bell flower beads at the base of the beaded bail. I've put it on a ribbon for the time being, might change that at a later date, and the clasp is one of my favourites, a 'copper' flower toggle clasp. Ok, time to get out of the jim jams and start the day! Have a great day. Jen.

2 comments:

  1. That's just gorgeous Jen - and so personal! Love the pic, weren't you just a cutie :D Great idea using a button too - excellent! Also love the wee flowers - very whimsical piece, well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Amanda! I expect that piece will be snaffled away by my daughter, either now or when I've gone 'walk about'.

    ReplyDelete