Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Where have all the beadies gone.....?


long time passing. I like that song. It's been a bit cold on it just lately, typical spring time weather. Got a couple of orders which is rather lovely. And the pic above is another beaded button I've recently finished. And why is it that the pic doesn't come out when I'm posting, it's just all gobbledy gook, so I can't move the s*****g thing around like I can on my blog page. Weird!
Oh well if anyone is viewing any time soon........
Jen.

3 comments:

  1. Jen, that's so sweet - I love it! Particularly the green accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty, someone has a button bug :). Like the color blend, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I have simply loads of these vintage buttons so what better way to use them now that I don't sew anymore.

    ReplyDelete