Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi all


This is the first time for me on here to actually post, so I thought it was about time!! Oooohhhh, my first Blog!
Amanda, I don't know how you do it chicky! That must have taken hours and hours - gorgeous!!
And Penny, those are totally cool!
I made this a little while ago, but couldn't figure out how to make the three threads, (which are tigertail) wind artfully around each other and stay there!!! So I left it as is, lol.
Lisa (Davlis) Just so you know which one!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! Long time no hear :D So glad to see you took the plunge and posted here - and that set is lovely! The beads are gorgeous, I love the colours! Thanks too for the feedback on my Curvy piece LOL - yep, hours is right, but very much worth it :) Kick-started my mojo which was a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really lovely Lisa, wish I could see those beads up close and personal like.... They look interesting.

    ReplyDelete