Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sweet Sixteen


This is a bracelet that has been made for my son's girlfriend, who are celebrating their first 6 months together awww.....

He was rather insistent on the color of beads to be used ! purples, pinks & blacks and even picked all the metal beads and the clasp as well. It has amongst the beads 6 tiny silver color hearts, one for each month awww...

I think I have raised a romantic :)

I had to make the jump rings, I made them from 20g artistic wire in 6mm rounds, he he I had to use one my lonely knitting needles, and used two together all along the length of the chain.
I quite like the effect but wondered whether I should have three?
Any way the overall finished bracelet is pleasing, I am not one for making this type of bracelet, only because I forgot how sore your finger tips get and my nails are alot shorter lol.
Enjoy Leeanne

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous LG! And yep, I think you have raised a romantic there...awwww - the world needs more men like him! I bet she loves it too :) Great job, so purdy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Leeanne. A very lucky girl to receive that and have a romantic man who has a very talented Mother! Oh yes.....

    ReplyDelete