Thursday, October 8, 2009

YOJ for October - "Curves"

Hi Diva's :)

I just did the draw for this month's YOJ theme, and it's "Curves"...so go forth and create! Personally, I have no ideas yet...eek!

I've been busy with other stuff of late, but I did manage to make these gifts recently, for friends and family...

This is a bracelet I made for my friend Lisa, who's a huge "Supernatural" fan. It uses brass charms that have links to the TV programme "Supernatural":


This necklace was made for Lisa's teenage daughter, who's going through abit of a rough time at the moment (to cheer her up):


And this necklace was made for my cousin, who has very simple and contemporary taste. I used an oval wooden flat bead with hammered wire accents:

Hope everyone's keeping well and managing at least a wee bit of beading time...it'll soon be summer (bring it on, I say!), and hopefully my mojo will have returned :)

~Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely jewellery amanda!!! who wouldn't be pleased to get those :)
    CURVES!!! JEES WEPT, arh but maybe not so hard hmmm.... who loves ya babe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LG! I love making gifts :) And yeah - I agree re "curves"...I went from having nada ideas, to having so many, I now can't decide...! Bugger...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Amanda, lucky people to receive those. I must make a start on making some gifts soon too, Xmas will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all so nice! I really love the way you added that touch of blues to the bracelet.
    -Vera

    ReplyDelete