Sunday, September 6, 2009

Leeanne's New/Old website news

I have just acquired the "Beadweaver" website from lynne, so over the next few weeks I will be uploading my new and older beadwoven jewellery.
Hopefully I will be putting together a tips and techniques page as well as some other interesting bits and bobs that refer to beadweaving etc. But no changes have been made just yet!!!, I will be busy taking lots of pic's etc and editing information to put up for everyones use.
I will be keeping my other site "Donniere's Design Boutique" and will be showcasing other peoples work for sale as well as my own.
So if you are interested in showing off your wares etc for sale, "at no cost" and or have any info that you think is of interest to others in our beading community let me know via my email etc.
A rather exciting adventure ahead for all and I am very grateful to Lynne for her assistance etc etc and would just like to say a big "THANK YOU".

6 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a very good scheme Leeanne, well done you. I've done absolutely nothing about getting my stuff out there this year, what with one thing and another! So I'd be interested, I'll be in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that sounds cool. I haven't been very good at getting my stuff out there either, only locally. I have a whole lot of links to free pattern sites and stitch tutorials also if you wanted to include some of those on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But who are you? Would love to know? Hey Leeanne What sort of work of other peoples will you be showcasing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops sorry, had trouble signing in and then forgot to finish my comment! I mean, are you just interested in bead weaving stuff or a variety of items?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops
    silly me forgot to sign my comment, its penny aka jodlbauer on the other message board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen and Penny, the things I would to showcase on D D Boutique is your general style of jewellery and on Beadweaver I would to showcase bead woven jewellery which also includes bead knitting, crochet and embroidery. sorry forgot to clarify that. Just send a quick note via email :)

    ReplyDelete