Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Amanda...Your the Bomb!

Naturecraft Lynne here......

I'll get this ball rolling by waxing lyrical about the great job Amanda has done in getting this blog together...well done girl!!...

We praise alot at the beadhive diva headquarters, aka 'Trademe NZ' but it really is justified...This community is a great team. I feel inspired to write here, and that is saying alot considering I have a nice site and blog already. Unfortunately I am uninspired to say or add much there at all. I like community and at times its just nice to sink into those arms that some other magic woman has created, like a hot soapy bath that hubby has run for you. I really appreciate that I can just come and hang out here, so thanks so much Amanda...I am breathing easy:-)).

Having said that, I did gasp a little at having ' not much' at the end of my link to 'Beadweaver'. Time to get my 'shit' together me thinks. I had Beadweaver made by a fabulous American chicky over a year ago, specifically to sell my beads. Alas I have never followed through and decided to just stick to trademe as 'point of sale'. Instead I now feature 'Leeanne' and her wonderful pieces of jewellery. I do intend to add other artists (including myself) as the 'tiny bead' fiends reveal themselves.

I have been very quiet on the tiny bead front...things are busy with a new job as local Arts Worker a few hours a week and setting up my dance movement fitness classes here in little old Golden Bay. I am working on a minature kimono however and the final sleeve is in progress. I will post pics when I get a moment.

Happy blogging everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Lynne :) I've also just added your blog to the blog list...sorry, I forgot to add that at the start, but it's there now! I love your site - you guys amaze me with your tiny bead manipulations...incredible, esp. as I'm just a learner with the tiny beads LOL! And I totally agree re the community thing - aren't we lucky :)

    ReplyDelete