Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good evening ladies



This is my first post here. Woohoo, Thanks Amanda :). I wanted to show you all what I have been up to and ask for some opinions on them. I love them but do others is the question! Lol. I thought I would sell them for $10 each? I have posted 2 pictures, one taken in daylight(the one with the small number) and one taken just now (the colours dont show up as good). Any comments would be great thank you :)
Hope you all had a great day and hugs to all. :)

5 comments:

  1. They look fabulous!!! Really, are they resin? But how much time did it take you to make and also the cost of the materials, this is something I learn't the hard way. Because I was selling my pieces for what it cost me and did not factor in any of the above, so therefore was missing out on my wages, so to speak, and then soon found out that hey I have to get paid too. So ten dollar's is not enough!!! But they are so fab, well done you.
    Leeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. I have never done anything with resin - waiting to hear how you did it....
    Thats another thing to have a go at.
    Pricing is hard I struggle with what price to put on things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps forgot to sign my comment - penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really lovely Bronwyn, I also would love to know how you did it!

    ReplyDelete