Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Peyote Pieces

Been busy peyote-ing again :)

Here are my new pieces (yet to be uploaded to my website...a job for another day!). May I just say, once again, how much I am loving working with Delica's! They're AWESOME! They make peyote so much easier :)

This is an earring...second one to follow shortly LOL!


This is a pair of pale purple/pale pink earrings:


And this is the button I've been trying to peyote around (prior to the lovely Delica's arriving! Note to self: never use second-rate seed beads again for work like this!). And yes, I made matching earrings (of course!! LOL).

And now, off to bed...g'night everyone :)

~Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful Amanda, hah youvé been biten by the peyote bug lmao... You are only limited by your imagination and you are one imaginative lady!!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum.....yum...yum....they are stunning Amanda...so happy some of the little beads in my drawer are on display in such beautiful configuration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm so excited about the possibilities for making such pretty things (and you know how much I like pretty!!). The ideas are just flowing - now I need to find time to make them all come to life! Lynne, I was so inspired by the gorgeous colours of my new beads - almost good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete