Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MY Square YOJ piece is done!!!

PHEW!!!
I did not think I would ever get my head around this one, square indeed!!! lol.
But it is finished yay, all the squares were individually made and then put together. I am however not happy with the clasp, it does not sit flat once upon your wrist so will change to a slider clasp as soon as my order arrives.





Although this is about my fourth!!! atempt at this and have plenty of square bits in UFO box now to play with later on he he. It looks so simple but is really quite a difficult and technical piece I am pleased with the over all result. :).





Lots of beady hugs Leeanne



5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Leeanne (as usual!). It looks really art deco - I love art deco! Well done :) Love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks amanda, never thought of it like that. I'm big fan of art deco and nouveo (? spelling).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its beautiful! Where did you learn to make that!?! :O

    ReplyDelete