Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Morning

Well there are a few of us blogging now, its really cool thanks so much to Amanda for setting this up. I spent ages googling for other like minded beaders in NZ then stumbled onto the TM message board, but this is way better. I did find your website Lynne but would have prefered to buy beads from there rather than TM. Different strokes for different folks though, Lovely pictures of your work though.
When I have some more pictures I will figure out how to upload those to the blog.
Have a great day everyone I am off to make another coffee and do some more beading.

Penny

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that feedback Penny...look forward to seeing your pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Penny! Can't wait to see what you've been up to :) Great to be able to not only share our pics of our work here, but actually keep a pictorial record of what we've shared eh? I note that TM removes pics we've uploaded (if not used in a listing) after 2 months, so this way is abit more permanent :)

    ReplyDelete