Thursday, June 25, 2009

Really nice work Amanda

you seem to have really got into your stride now with the old peyote! Now tell me someone, anyone!What exactly are 'delica's? I've got a few patterns for peyote stitch and they say to use them, and of course I've just used small seed beads, sometimes results are good and sometimes they end up over the other side of the room!! I'm using some vintage buttons also so would like the end product to look good. Gosh it's very cold now, suns gone heaters on. And what time zone is this blog page on? It's Thursday 25th June, time 1.00pm NZ time.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jen :) And thanks for your feedback - yep, am loving the peyote at the moment (wouldn't have said that if you asked me same question 2 weeks ago!). Have changed timezone so that it shows NZ time now :) Delica's I think are a brand name for uniform beads. Get them from Lynne, she has a huge range and can email you a colour chart too! They make the peyote work so much easier and tidy-looking - what a difference, I'll never go back to "other" seed beads now! ~Amanda :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Amanda, time I mean and also about the delica's, must look into getting some, cause the others can sure be a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen conversion to delica and miyuki seed beads is sooo painless, honestly and you will never, never!!! look back. Trust me and lynne and amanda can vouch for this. So check lynnes listings aka naturecraft, you won't be dissapointed ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Leeanne, will certainly look up naturecraft, as local bead shop just has 'seed beads'. I finished another button today, will pop pics on later.

    ReplyDelete