Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Square YOJ


Hi June here:

This is my “square yoj”

First earring took about an hour by the time I’d interpreted the idea in my brain into the physical concept, second earring took about 10 mins lol, all hand made in sterling including the ear wires. I was quite pleased with the design overall. Showed them to my dear SO who pointed out they were right angles, not squares.  Yeah right. Had to point out that the pearls and cube focals are actually square and if you run a line down through the centre of the design you end up with lots of visual squares – well that’s the story behind the design anyway and I’m sticking to it lol.

Great blog site everyone, lovely to see all the talented work. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, June! Love them! And they SO ARE squares (right angles...yeah, whatever LOL!). I'm with you on that one - lots of visual squares when you get into the imaginitive lines etc! Bet the siam cubes are so sparkly in real life too (yumbo!). Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really neat set of earrings June love em to bits. You really have a knack of making things outside the square so to speak. HOT STUFF!!!
    LEEANNE

    ReplyDelete